This Code of Conduct is being formulated pursuant to Clause 49 (I) (D) of the Listing Agreement. Code of Conduct shall be applicable to all Board Members and Senior Management Team comprising of :
- Chairman & Managing Director
- Other Directors
- CFO & Company Secretary
- Vice President – Finance & Accounts
- Vice President – Yarn Marketing
- Sr. General Manager – Spinning
- Vice President– Woven & Denim Fabric Marketing
- Sr. General Manager – HRD
- General Manager – Yarn Purchase
- General Manager – Weaving
- General Manager – Engineering
- General Manager – Commercial
During the course of their operations / dealings with customers, suppliers, banks / financial institutions, govt. authorities & shareholders, all persons to whom this Code of Conduct is applicable shall :
- Adhere, follow and promote the company’s basic philosophy of Corporate Governance i.e. to achieve highest level of transparency, accountability and equity in all spheres of its operations and in all their interactions with its employees, customers, suppliers, banks, financial institutions, govt. authorities and shareholders
- Prevent misuse / use of any share price sensitive information for personal gain.
- Prevent misuse / unauthorized use of any property / assets of the company for personal purposes
- Acquaint himself with applicable and concerning laws, regulations, rules etc. and to comply with the same in respective fields of activities honestly & diligently and shall not make any willful default with the same.
- Ensure attendance at and provide all requisites, relevant and desired information to person concerned for Board / Committee meetings.
- Ensure proper use of whistle blowing mechanism in the company.
- Ensure protection, safe keeping and proper use of assets and properties of the company.
All board members and senior management personnel shall affirm compliance with the Code of Conduct on annual basis on or before approval of annual accounts by the Board of the company.