Sharad Jaipuria is Chairman and Managing Director of Ginni International Ltd., a composite textile mill manufacturing Cotton yarn, Woven fabrics and Denim fabrics. The annual turnover of the Company is around Rs. 500+ crores. Mr. Jaipuria has been associated with textile industry for over 30 years.
He is also Chairman of Ginni Global Limited, which is in renewable energy and is running two small hydro electric power projects of 5 MW each in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Mr. Jaipuria is President of Integral Education Society which runs and manages Jaipuria Institute of Management (Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur and Indore) and Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, Lucknow, which are premier educational Institutes of the country and imparts high quality education to the students.
He also holds the following position in various associations and bodies.
- President, Denim Manufacturers Association
- Senior Vice President, Northern India Textile Mills Association
- Member, Managing Committee, ASSOCHAM
- Member, World President Organization
- Committee Member, Confederation of Indian Textile Industry
- Committee Member, Northern India Textile Research Association
- Committee Member, Education Promotion Society of India
- Past Chairman, Export Promotion Council for EOUs & SEZ Units
- Past President, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry